— Hugh Laurie (via weaverofstars)
— Jewel Kilcher (via pureblyss)
— Janet Mock’s Redefining Realness (via ritchiesmagicalworldofmagic)
how hard.. . how fUCKING hard is it… to not be cissexist…. if u are talking about a vagina… just say vagina. dont say female anatomy. dont say girl parts. say vagina. if you are talking about a penis, do not call it male anatomy or manmeat, call it a penis. it is THAT simple. just call them by their names. it is that easy to not be a cissexist shitcanoe
- Shy Guy: Hey there..
- Random Guy: Hey what's up?
- Shy Guy: Nothing much, just wanted to say you are really cute.
- Random Guy: Thanks dude!
- Shy Guy: So, are you here with anyone?
- Random Guy: Yeah, my girlfriend just went to the washroom.
- Shy Guy: Oh God, I'm sorry, didn't know you were straight.
- Random Guy: That's alright it's cool.
- Shy Guy: You don't mind me calling you cute?
- Random Guy: A compliment is a compliment no matter who it comes from.
A young black girl decided to not bleach her skin after seeing the success of Lupita Nyong’o.
Lupita Nyong’o was inspired to be an actress after seeing Oprah Winfrey and Whoopi Goldberg in The Color Purple.
Whoopi Goldberg realized she could BE an actress after seeing Nichelle Nichols in Star Trek